Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tulips, Tulips, Tulips

Home for Easter

We went back to the Netherlands for Easter. Tulips galore! We were surrounded by more and more bulb fields, the further north we went. It seems most of the fields are now located near Den Helder. The weather was lovely and the fields ever so colorful. This is what spring should look like! What more could you ask for? My hometown is located amidst tulip fields. When I still lived there, working at the bulb farms was just a way to earn money during the summer holidays. We did not appreciate the sheer beauty of the fields. But when I go back now I do! This time it's a 3x3 +1; just because I could not choose :-)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful array of tulips! If I lived near I'd be sure to have them in my home or garden.

    ReplyDelete